October 3, 2008

Friday Night. 9:31 pm

wow you know you're getting older when it's seriously time to go to sleep at 9. I'm pushing it since I have to get all my camera stuff ready for a shoot tomorrow- but dang I am sleepy.
My husband was asleep on the couch about an hour ago. Yeah- he's way older than I am.
I have so many freakin photos I want to put on here- but seriously, will you take the time to look at all of them? You promise? OK- I will then. And for god's sake leave me a comment or something.

5 comments:

Kathy Dye said...

Which one do I like best!?!?! I can't decide...hmmmm...ok, it's a toss up between the kids in the hammock and the beer in the stroller. But I do like the pensive look on Finley's face and her crazy wolf eyes...Ok, ok, I've decided!! I like them ALL!!

Unknown said...

josh was here. I promise that I'm looking.

Lorelei Eurto said...

beautiful photos, especially of the children. You've got some serious talent my friend!
And Finley is the cutest name EVER!

Unknown said...

you're so super talented.
Dang.

Anonymous said...

haha, so I own that owl mat :) it's by my front door right now!

 
Template by Sharnee