February 5, 2009

Oh Diana, I have too many of you.


But I don't have this one!! I think I have 5 Diana Cameras- all of them vintage, and some of them are clones. I have one called "Zodiac". I love all of them- and I certainly don't need another one. But Come ON! Look at this! I love the color- I might even just use it for decorative purposes.
I can't help it. I have a horrible obsession with collecting cameras. I have around 100 of them.
Most of them aren't worth anything as far as "collector value" is concerned, but I don't care. I love them. They make me happy. Perhaps I should be searching for an appropriate wall unit to display them all? Anyway- you can get this lovey Diana Dreamer at Urban Outfitters, or you can go to Lomography.com and check out the many Dianas and clones they have there.

0 comments:

 
Template by Sharnee