February 2, 2009

Orla Kiely for Target!




I heard about this several weeks ago- and I honestly didn't want to get my hopes up. I mean, this is Peoria, Illinois- we're not exactly the hub of all things design and style. I mostly figured that our Target store wouldn't have the line. I actually checked yesterday, but no luck. I have been checking our the Target website too- and Just this morning I found out via Decor 8 that the website had an announcement up. The new line from Orla Kiely will be there on February 15th. I can't wait!!

{image from Decor8 Blog via Orla Kiely and Target}

1 comments:

Wondering Helen said...

Yay! I was there last night, totally stalking the housewares aisle, and came up with nothing. February 15th might involve camping outside my local Target to be sure I can get a mug or two :)

 
Template by Sharnee