June 11, 2009

Tom's of Maine- my favorite!

I just thought I'd share one of my favorite simple pleasures. Tom's lavender soap- it is soooo wonderful!! The lather is positively amazing and the scent is perfect. Not too heavy , not too light- and I actually use this on my face. That means a lot because my skin is super super sensitive- this soap leaves my skin soft and refreshed. I know I sound like a commercial, but I just love this stuff!! It's affordable too- maybe give it a try!
{photo from Tom's of Maine}

4 comments:

byapryl said...

Does it come in other scents? I have horribly sensative skin too but i dont care for lavender.

Kathy Dye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy Dye said...

Byapryl, they also have it in Calendula & Unscented/Fragrance-Free too! Great stuff!!! I agree you should try it out.

Yellowgoat said...

they are my fav too. too bad it's not widely available where I live.

 
Template by Sharnee