July 29, 2011

Bloom E-Course, Pay What You Can.



Starting today, I am offering a Pay What You can special on my
course. I know times are tough and I want to spread a little love out there. If you have
wanted to take the course and couldn't afford it, here is your opportunity.

Here's how it works-
You email me with how much you can pay, and why taking the course
is important to you. It can be a short or long reason-
I just love hearing from you!
Then I will reply with your invoice. After I receive your payment,
I will give you access to the course. Yay!

This pay what you can offer will last through Monday August 1st.

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

oh how wonderful Rachel.. you are the best!!

Sherry said...

this is something I've wanted to do for awhile and I can't thank you enough...generosity is long remembered!

 
Template by Sharnee