August 15, 2012

Change is good....


When I started this blog about five years ago,  I was looking for a place to share the things I found here and there that were uplifting and fun. I was attempting to stay on the side of things that were readily accepted by my 'peers'. Now, there isn't anything at all wrong with that. However,  I found that I felt the need to leave out parts of me that were... um... strange? Or a little dark. Or not always super fun happy. While I still enjoy seeking out images or products that are bright and fresh, in 'real life'  I am quite a bit more earthy. And quite a bit weirder. Over the course of the next few weeks, I will be making changes to this blog. It will be reflecting more of my interests that I was afraid to share before. I realize I may lose readers in doing this, but I've come to a place in my life where I need to just do what fulfills me.

2 comments:

Amie aka @mammaloves said...

I do 't think you can ever go wrong being your authentic self--unless you're a serial killer that is.

Rachel B said...

thank you!

 
Template by Sharnee