November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving.

Normally I would go into a rant about how I am against celebrating this holiday for this or that reason. This time, however, I will tell you what I am thankful for.
My Mom and Dad.
My family. I love my husband and my children.
My extended family- I am so happy that I stayed close to all of them.
My family -in-law. I am the luckiest wife in the world. I love my husbands family as if they had been my own since birth.
Special thanks go out to the women in my family. Strong and independent. They rule.
My friends. Through the years I have gained and lost friends... and the ones I've kept are golden.
I am also thankful for all the beauty I find every day.
There are so many reasons to keep smiling in this crazy insane ride that is life.
Now I am going to retire to my quiet living room and enjoy the rest of this night.

0 comments:

 
Template by Sharnee