November 19, 2008

Time is Friggin Flying!

Ok, my son Jack's birthday is on Friday. He will be one. That's freaky. But in thinking about his birthday, I started thinking about my daughter Sydney- who is 9. She is amazing. Smart, funny, helpful and sweet. Don't get me wrong- she has her moments when I have to give her a talking to, but all around she is a lovely child. Always has been. I look at her and I see a little bit of myself. Then I see a little bit of a person who is developing all together differently than me. It is fascinating to watch her change and grow and begin to make important decisions on her own. (like continuing to play the cello) I guess this post is mainly about how time goes by so quickly now. I'm trying to stop and see things before they are gone.

0 comments:

 
Template by Sharnee