January 29, 2011

Dining rooms... chairs.... envy...



I have had the same dining room table for 10 years now. I love it. I need to be realistic though, it is really falling apart. It is raw wood, and the surface is very ... um... well loved. So much so that I painted the top white so it wouldn't look so gross- er- I mean, weathered. I have constantly had my eyes open for just the right table. Haven't found one yet. I like the one above, but sadly I have a big family, and that wouldn't work.
I considered countertop height tables, but then worried about my little one falling out of the chairs... I really love all the modern bar stools I have looked at recently, but the table!! I need to buckle down and find one. Maybe soon one will jump out at me.

1 comments:

Sarah Knight said...

Best of luck with the search. That mid-century retro stuff is always so cool, isn't it?
: )

 
Template by Sharnee